- appoint a native speaker professor as an advisor for international students studying at our university to manage the overall life of study abroad, including academic and school life, and to prevent school dropouts and focus on academia through guidance and advice for international students.
- always held every semester.
- For all enrolled international students (including students on academic vacation) and exchange students.
- Content of counseling instructions
- networking, general guidance for academic and social life, insurance and safety, etc.