To actively cope with the era of internationalization and globalization through language training, it is important to expand international knowledge, but since this becomes an important problem for students preparing for employment. For this, we dispatches language trainees to overseas sister universities twice a year (summer and winter). It is a special program that guides trainees to improve their natural communication skills in a foreign language and develop a spirit of challenge to society.
- to improve students' foreign language skills and their international sense through cultural experiences
- Eligibility for application
- Current students who have more than one semester left before graduation depending on the selection period
- Those who have not been disciplined according to university regulations and have no reason for disqualification for overseas travel
- Those who have been recommended by the supervisor and the head professor of the department
- Dispatched universities and number of students
Dispatched universities and number of students Country University Trening period Number of students Support amount
Term USA Univ. of the West(LA) 6 weeks 5 1,500,000 Every year from late June to mid August Columbia West College 4 weeks 5 1,500,000 Every year from early July to late July Philippines La Salle University (Manila) 8 weeks 10 700,000 Every year from end of June to end of August University of San Jose (Cebu) 8 weeks 10 700,000 Every year from end of June to end of August Malaysia University of Malaysia 4 weeks 10 700,000 Every year from early July to late July China Harbin Yuandong University, etc. 4 weeks 20 500,000 Every year from July to August
※ The date of the foreign language study, the number of students, the country and the universities may be changed or adjusted according to future circumstances, and may be canceled if the minimum number of students were applied.
- Credit recognition
- Students who want to receive credits for seasonal semesters among overseas language study must submit the relevant documents (credit recognition application and certificate of completion) after the study, and if they meet the credit recognition conditions, they will be recognized as 3 credits as special credits.
- March~May: Establishment of plan and selection
- During May-June: Confirmation of the selection, orientation, preparation of departure documents
- Late June: Dispatch of selectors